Genre: Censored
Code: nhdta-894-2
Date Added: 2022-10-09
Duration: 3:48:25
Actresses: Hoa Kanou, Onoe Wakaba, Kanae Ruka, Aoi Mizutani, Mao Ito
1. The Hospital
I woke up in a hospital room, my head spinning. The doctor said I had a high fever and had been admitted the night before. But something wasn't right. My body was burning up; every muscle felt like it was on fire. Every breath made me tremble.
Then I saw the nurse. She walked into the room carrying a tray of medication, a gentle smile on her lips. Her hair was tied up high, revealing a slender neck. Her white uniform clung to her body, accentuating her alluring curves.
"You're awake?" She leaned down, her warm breath washing over my face. "Let me check your temperature."
When her hand touched my forehead, an electric jolt shot down my spine. I could hear my heart pounding. My body reacted strangely—my nipples hardened beneath the flimsy hospital gown, and a mysterious wetness spread between my thighs.
"You have a very high fever," the nurse said, her voice laced with concern. "Let me loosen your gown."
She gently undid the buttons of my sleepwear, one by one. When the last piece of fabric fell away, revealing my full, firm breasts, she paused. Her gaze lingered on my chest longer than necessary.
"You... you're beautiful," she whispered, her voice husky.
I couldn't hold back anymore. I reached out and pulled her down; our lips met. She was startled but didn't resist. Instead, she returned my kiss passionately, her tongue slipping into my mouth to explore every corner.
"I... I don't understand why I'm..." I gasped between kisses.
"Shh," she whispered, sliding her hand down to my stomach. "Don't say a word. Just let me take care of you." Her hand slid down and slipped inside my panties. When her fingers touched my soaking-wet sex, I moaned and arched my body toward her.
"You're so wet," she smiled, her fingers gently circling my clitoris. "Did someone give you something to drink?"
I didn't understand what she was saying. I only knew that I needed her touch, needed her to satisfy me. I spread my legs wide, inviting her in.
"Please... I need..."
She leaned down, planting kisses on my inner thigh and slowly moving toward the center. When her tongue touched me, I cried out, my fingernails digging into the bedsheets. She licked and sucked me expertly while her fingers pushed deep inside, making me lose all control.
"Oh... God... I'm about to..."
"Let go," she whispered, her fingers picking up the pace. "Let it all out."
I shuddered, climaxing right there on the hospital bed; my juices gushed out, soaking her hand. She looked at me and smiled, then brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.
"You need to rest," she said, pulling the blanket up over me. "I'll come back to see you tomorrow."
As she walked out of the room, I watched her figure recede, my mind in a whirl. I didn't understand what had just happened. But I knew I wanted her to come back.
2. From the Bus to My Room
The bus was crowded; I stood holding the handrail, my body exhausted after a long day. Then, I felt a hand lightly brush against my buttocks. I turned around, ready to snap, but my eyes met those of the girl standing behind me.
She was younger than me, with a stylish short haircut and sharp eyes that held a hint of mischief. She smiled, showing no signs of shyness.
"Sorry, the bus was so crowded," she said, her hand still resting on my hip.
My body began to heat up. A strange sensation spread from my lower belly, making it hard to breathe. I didn't understand why I was reacting this way to a stranger. Yet, every breath she exhaled against my neck made me shiver.
When the bus stopped, I stepped off, and she followed. I quickened my pace, but she kept up with me.
"We're heading the same way, aren't we?" she smiled, walking alongside me.
"I... I don't know," I stammered, trying to steady my breathing.
I stopped in front of my rented room. She stopped too. We looked at each other; the silence was thick with tension.
"Do you live alone?" she asked, her voice dropping to a lower register.
"Yeah... so?"
She stepped closer, pressing her body against mine. I could feel the heat radiating from her and the scent of her alluring perfume. Her hand slipped into my pocket and pulled out a key.
"Here's your key," she whispered, her lips brushing against my ear. "You dropped it on the bus."
I blushed and took the key. But the moment our hands touched, an electric jolt shot through my body. I opened the door and stepped inside; she followed close behind.
The door clicked shut behind us. She pinned me against the wall, her lips crashing onto mine with wild passion. I didn't even try to resist—my body had already reacted; my arms wrapped around her neck, pulling her even closer.
"Do you know," she whispered between kisses, "I've wanted to do this ever since I saw you on the bus?"
She tore open my shirt, revealing my full, firm breasts. She leaned down, took my nipple into her mouth, and sucked hard, making me moan. Her hand slid down, pulling off my pants, and her fingers touched my soaking wet pussy.
"You're so wet," she laughed, pushing her fingers deep inside. "You've wanted me for a long time, haven't you?"
"I... I don't know..." I gasped, my head spinning. "I've never... with a woman..."
"Then let me teach you," she whispered, lifting me up and tossing me onto the bed.
She quickly stripped off her clothes, revealing a firm, full-figured body. She lay on top of me, her lips trailing from my neck down...
...down my chest and stomach, finally coming to rest between my legs. When her tongue touched my sex, I cried out, arching my body toward her.
"Oh... God... I'm about to..."
"Not yet," she said, looking up with a smile. "I want you to come more than once."
She continued to lick and suck me, her fingers pushing deep and swirling inside. I shuddered, reaching a first orgasm, then a second, then a third. Tears streamed down my cheeks; I had lost all control over my body.
"What... what are you doing to me?" I gasped.
"I'm just showing you," she whispered, climbing onto me, "what it feels like to be loved by a woman."
She pressed her sex against mine, rubbing gently. We both moaned, our sweat mingling and our breaths intertwining. We climaxed together, our bodies trembling in each other's arms.
When the intensity subsided, I lay there gazing at her, filled with confusion. I had never imagined I would be attracted to women. But my body had betrayed me—and I didn't regret it.
3. In the Supermarket
The supermarket was crowded; I pushed my cart along the aisles, looking for ingredients for dinner. Then I saw her—a beautiful woman standing at the produce section, carefully selecting tomatoes. She had long, jet-black hair, porcelain skin, and wore a form-fitting office dress.
She looked up and caught my eye. She smiled—a smile that made my heart skip a beat. I quickly turned away, pretending to be interested in the cartons of milk in front of me.
But my body began to heat up. A strange sensation spread from my lower belly, making it hard to breathe. I didn't understand why I was reacting this way. I had never been attracted to women before—I’d had boyfriends and loved men. But right then, all I wanted was for her to touch me.
I hurried toward the checkout, but she appeared right beside me, lining up behind me.
"You've got so much stuff," she said, her voice sweet. "Do you need a hand?"
"No... no, I'm fine," I stammered, trying to steady my breathing.
But as I walked out of the supermarket, she followed. I quickened my pace, but she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the quiet alleyway beside the store.
"You know," she whispered, pressing close to me, "I've wanted to do this ever since I saw you in the produce aisle."
She kissed me—a passionate kiss that made me lose all control. Her hand slid under my shirt, touching my full, firm breasts. I moaned, my head spinning.
"You're wet," she whispered, her hand sliding down to touch my damp center. "You want me to touch you, don't you?"
"I... I don't know..." I gasped, trying to hold onto my senses. "I've never... with a girl..."
"Then let me teach you," she smiled, kneeling down in front of me.
She pulled down my pants and lowered her head; her tongue touched me there. I cried out, gripping the wall as my mind reeled. She licked and sucked expertly, her fingers pushing deep inside, making me lose all control.
"Oh... God... I'm about to..."
"Let go," she whispered, picking up the pace. "Let it all out."
My body spasmed as I climaxed right there in the alley, my juices gushing out and soaking her hand. She stood up, smiled, and licked her finger clean.
"You taste sweet," she said, pulling my pants back up for me. "I want to see you again."
I stood there, trembling, not knowing what to say. I had just reached climax with a stranger in the alley behind the supermarket. And the strange thing was—I wanted to see her again.
Comments
Post a Comment